- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- 1 large green apple
- 1 ½ lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- ½ c. toasted hazelnuts
- 2 oz. Pecorino Romano cheese shards (or substitute your favorite hard cheese)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add cranberries. Cut apple into thin matchsticks, add to dressing, and toss to coat.
- Using a food processor with the thinnest blade attachment, slice Brussels sprouts. Transfer to the bowl with apples and toss to combine. Fold in hazelnuts and Pecorino.