- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. quinoa
- ½ c. diced red onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ c. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 450° and line a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Spread Brussels sprouts over pan, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and roast, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare quinoa according to package instructions and drain any excess liquid. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and mix to coat evenly. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, toast quinoa until crispy (use a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the pan if quinoa begins to stick), then transfer to a large bowl.
- Return skillet to medium heat and add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, red onion, and garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then whisk in vinegar and mustard. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Add parsley, Brussels sprouts, and vinaigrette to quinoa. Mix well and serve.