- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ pounds small red, purple and yellow potatoes, halved
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives; serve with potatoes.