- 5 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 cups chopped zucchini
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt, divided
- 4 tomatoes (about one pound) seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 10 tortillas
- Shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini; cook, stirring often, until tender-crisp, 3-4 minutes. Stir in onion, tomatoes and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Stir chicken, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and paprika in a bowl. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, cook while breaking up pieces with wooden spoon until cooked through, about 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to zucchini mixture and stir in broth. You may want to add more broth depending on the consistency of your mixture.
- Arrange tortillas on a large baking sheet. Brush tortillas on both sides with oil and sprinkle with remaining ¼ teaspoon salt. Bake in preheated oven until warmed through, 2 to 5 minutes. Divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas, sprinkle with cheese and serve.