Cool off with this delicious recipe for a red sangria featuring Terhune Orchards’ Chambourcin wine and our own apples.
- 1 (750 ml.) Bottle Terhune Orchards Chambourcin
- 1 crisp Terhune apple (Ginger Gold or similar)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 1 Navel orange (sliced)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cup Seltzer
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Pour wine into pitcher or glass serving container. Stir in sugar until it dissolves. Add orange juice and stir.
- Slice orange and lemon into thin rounds and then quarters. Discard ends. Slice apples into bite size pieces (removing the core)
- Chill 2 hours.
- Add seltzer just before serving.